Over the same ol’, same ol’? Let McCormick bring your cuisine back to life with out of this world Braised Green Curry Oxtails "Rabo Encendido". Sweating and blending ingredients into Thai Kitchen® Green Curry Paste, your senses will simmer with your new favorite oxtail marinade.
For the marinade:
- Blend lemongrass, cilantro stems, garlic powder, green chili, shallots, fish sauce, 1 tablespoon green curry paste, cumin seed, galangal, shrimp paste, lime leaf, and sugar to a fine paste in a food processor and rub well into the oxtail.
- Marinate overnight.
For the curry:
- Sweat onion in oil.
- Add remaining green curry paste and sweat.
- Add oxtail, coconut milk, and chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer until meat is falling off the bone.
- Remove meat, blend sauce and pass through a fine china cap.
- Cover the meat with the sauce and reserve until needed.
Reheat gently, place small amount onto individual serving spoons and garnish with a cilantro leaf.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Latin American