Your chicken wings will soar to new heights with these ultra savory and tasty delights of rich flavor!
- Soak minced garlic in warm water for 5 minutes. Strain through a fine sieve mesh strainer, pushing garlic into the sieve with the back of a spoon to extract extra flavor. Reserve garlic.
- Combine garlic water, fish sauce and sugar. Stir until sugar has dissolved. Slightly cool and reserve 1/2 cup.
- Pour over chicken wings, ensuring wings are submerged. Marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Drain wings and place wings in a large bowl and toss with corn starch. Fry at 375F for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of oil over medium heat. Fry reserved garlic until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and reserve for garnish.
- Heat reserved marinade on high until caramel sauce forms and toss wings in caramel.
- Sprinkle with fried garlic and chopped parsley.
Add additional fish sauce caramel on side for dipping.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Asian
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 910
- Sodium: 2210 mg
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Protein: 62 g