Skewered jumbo prawns basted and grilled with authentic Thai curry paste. Served with coconut curry peanut sauce and sweet-hot mango salsa for dipping.
For garlic oil:
- Place ingredients in a saucepan and warm oil to about 200ºF. Remove from heat and let steep for 1 hour. Strain garlic using a kitchen sieve or cheesecloth. Store as you would normally store oils. Use as desired.
For curry paste:
- Combine all paste ingredients in a food processor and blend to a consistent texture.
For peanut sauce:
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a food processor and blend to a smooth consistency.
For mango salsa:
- Combine all salsa ingredients in a large nonreactive bowl. Stir well. Salt to taste.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Contemporary American