Featuring Stubbs® Smokey Mesquite Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- In a bowl combine cauliflower florets and oil. Toss to coat. Lay florets in a single layer on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake until florets are browned and cooked, about 40 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
- In a bowl, combine barbecue sauce and vinegar. Mix well. Toss cauliflower in sauce and lay back out on baking sheet. Bake in oven 5 minutes to glaze. Remove and let cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl combine lettuce, red cabbage, carrots, and ranch dressing. Toss well to coat.
- Place 3/4 cup of cauliflower in each tortilla and top with 1/4 cup of slaw. Serve with avocado slices.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 260 cal
- Sodium: 490 mg
- Carbohydrates: 36 g
- Protein: 4 g