The classic pairing of lamb and mint gets a new twist with Grill Mates® Mojito Lime marinated lamb chops served with a tangy Mint Yogurt Sauce.
For the chops:
- Mix together the seasoning, olive oil, lime juice, water, and garlic clove. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing. Place the lamb chops in a large resealable plastic bag, and pour the marinade over the meat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Remove lamb chops from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Serve the lamb chops with the Mint Yogurt Sauce, if desired.
For the sauce:
- Place the scallions, mint, dill, red pepper flakes, olive oil, and lime juice in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade and puree until it is a coarse paste. Add the yogurt and seasoning, and pulse until combined. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for a few hours.
The yogurt sauce can be served on the grilled lamb chop or on the side, as desired.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 370 cal
- Sodium: 420 mg
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Protein: 21 g