Achieve succulent, flavorful pork chops by marinating in citrus juice with perfectly balanced seasonings and spices that complement the meat.
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients, except pork and orange slices, for marinade.
- Place pork and oranges in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove pork and orange slices from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Broil or grill over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Serve together.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 210 cal
- Sodium: 170 mg
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Protein: 23 g