This McCormick-spiced bowl of heaven will have your hungry customers ordering oodles and oodles of noodles nearly nightly. Garnished with delicious carrots, jalapenos, cilantro and lime, Chef Louis Robinson has taken shrimp to a taste temperature well above common sea(food) level, baiting tastebuds with a mixture of salt, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and ginger. Complete this masterpiece meal with his simmery Red Curry Sauce, created with Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste, Coconut Milk and Fish Sauce.
For the Red Curry Sauce:
- Start by preparing red curry sauce. Combine your curry paste, coconut milk, fish sauce and lime juice in a saucepan. Stir well to combine.
- Bring to a boil, and reduce to simmer. Allow to simmer while you prep the rest of your ingredients.
For the Spice Rubbed Shrimp:
- Season shrimp with the salt, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and ginger.
- Get a large nonstick skillet super-hot on your stove. Add the oil, and then the shrimp. Flip only once, after about 1-2 minutes. Cook one more minute on the other side and then remove.
For the Noodles:
- Cook your noodles in salted boiling water for 3 minutes and strain.
- Divide your noodles into 4 bowls. Pour red curry sauce over the noodle. Top with shrimp and garnish with carrots, jalapeno, lime and cilantro.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: Thai