A traditional Thai favorite, our chicken wraps will have your guests flocking in for more!
- Coarsely chop cooked chicken. Add shallots, green onions and cilantro; toss lightly.
- For the dressing, combine lime juice, mint, fish sauce, and chili sauce; mix well. Pour half of the dressing over chicken mixture and toss lightly to mix.
- For each serving, place a scoop of salad in a lettuce leaf and top with mint leaves; roll up to eat.
- Serve at room temperature, accompanied by the remaining dressing.
This salad is best when made in advance, overnight if possible, allowing all the flavors to combine well. Also try serving this salad in a wrap or on a hoagie roll.
- Recipe type: Salads
- Cuisine: Thai
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 250
- Sodium: 1650 mg
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Protein: 38 g