Set your morning motivation ablaze with this spicy curry avocado breakfast from Texas' own Chef Culinary Instructor of Houston Community College and Director of Culinary Operations at Aloha Restaurant Group in Houston Texas, Jeff Inman. Topped with rainbow microgreens and well-whisked coconut milk mixture spiced by Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste and McCormick Culinary Ground Cinnamon, you'll find that fried eggs are way more than they're cracked up to be!
- Combine red curry paste, cinnamon and coconut milk and whisk thoroughly.
- Place coconut oil in a skillet and fry eggs to desired level.
- Quarter avocado and make vertical slices to create 4 fans.
- Toss baby spinach in red curry coconut milk mixture with julienne onions and bell pepper.
- Place egg in center of the plate, swiping yolk for color.
- Mound spinach on one end of the plate and avocado fan on the other.
- Top egg with rainbow microgreens.
- Recipe type: Salads
- Cuisine: Tex Mex