Make your latest menu addition pop with a hint of peach! Naturally sweet, plus seasoned with McCormick Culinary Basil, black pepper, coarse grind black peppercorns, sea salt and 2 teaspoons of our Perfect Pinch Signature Seasoning. This Peach Salad Vinaigrette with Burrata will have your diners re-thinking spring salads. For extra fruity taste, serve with charred, quartered peaches alongside the burrata.
For the Pickling Liquid:
- Take the peach and brunoise cut it, then set it aside in a small bowl.
- In a small pot, bring all other pickling ingredients up to a boil.
- Once the liquid has come to a boil, strain and pour over brunoised peaches.
- Set aside and reserve.
For the Vinaigrette:
- In a bowl, place all ingredients, except for the olive oil.
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil, while whisking constantly.
- Once emulsified, taste and adjust seasoning, as needed.
For the Salad:
- Preheat the plancha to get it hot.
- Add a little olive oil and lace peaches, flesh side down.
- Season with salt.
- Keep on each side until charred black.
- Remove from plancha and cool.
- Repeat with the avocados.
- Cut peaches and avocados into like size pieces.
- In a large bowl, place arugula, torn herbs and salt.
- Drizzle vinaigrette around the sides of the bowl and mix. Taste and season accordingly.
- On a platter or plate, place the burrata, cut into quarters.
- Drizzle olive oil, flour de sel and a sprinkle of McCormick Culinary Perfect Pinch Signature seasoning.
- Lay dressed greens around cheese.
- Place charred peaches and avocado all over and serve.
- Recipe type: Salads
- Cuisine: North American