OLD BAY® Rub with it’s touch of brown sugar enhances the sweetness of the blue crab and caramelizes well on the grill.
For the Grilled Soft Shell Crab Po Boy:
- In a medium bowl, drizzle crabs with oil. Sprinkle 1 tbsp. of OLD BAY Rub over crabs, ensuring rub has gotten under the shell.
- Grill crabs on high for 4 minutes per side.
- While crabs are grilling, combine remaining rub and mayonnaise.
- Remove crabs from grill and allow to rest for 2 minutes. Quarter the crabs.
- Build Po Boy by spreading the seasoned mayonnaise on the bottom side of the baguette. Lay two leaves of lettuce and two slices of tomato. Top with quartered crab.
- Recipe type: Sandwiches
- Cuisine: American Regional