Some claim its about the seasonings. Others say its all about the sauces. It really is a win-win burger, Baltimore-style.
For the Burger
- Combine ground beef with Lawry's Pit Barbecue Seasoning until evenly distributed
- Form into 4 equal patties, or desired size
- Grill to desired doneness
For the Tiger Sauce
- In a small bowl, combine mayo and drained Zatarain's Horseradish
For the Build
- Spread 2 tablespoons of tiger sauce on the base of the bun. Place lettuce, cooked burger, cheddar cheese, and 3 rings of raw white onion. Spread 2 tablespoons of Zatarain's Creole Mustard on the crown of the bun. Top the burger with crown of bun.
Make extra Tiger Sauce and serve as a signature dipping sauce to give fries a Mid-Atlantic twist. Want it to be even more Baltimore-centric? Serve Old Bay Roasted Potato Wedges with your signature Tiger Dipping Sauce!
- Recipe type: Sandwiches
- Cuisine: American Regional
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 760
- Sodium: 1430 mg
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Protein: 40 g