Cumin, Chile and Garlic bring this burger's flavor to Santa Fe, along with a variety of fresh toppings. Add to your menu for a Southwest twist.
For the Burger
- Combine ground beef with Lawry's Santa Fe Seasoning until evenly distributed.
- Form into 4 equal patties, or desired size
- Grill to desired doneness
For the Lime Mayo
- In a small bowl, combine mayo and Grill Mates Mojito Lime Seasonings
For the Build
- Spread 2 tablespoons of lime mayo on the base of the bun. Place lettuce, cooked burger, sliced tomato, raw julienne red onion, crumbled Cojita cheese, and 1/4 of the sliced avocado on each burger. Top the burger with crown of bun.
- Recipe type: Sandwiches
- Cuisine: American Regional