Featuring Lawrys® Chili Seasoning Mix.
For the Fajitas
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over high heat in a large skillet. Add peppers and onions and saute until softened and browned. Remove from pan.
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining tablespoon of oil. Add sliced chicken and cook until no longer pink and beginning to brown.
- Return vegetables to pan and add the 2 tablespoons of Lawry's Chili Seasoning Mix. Stir until evenly distributed.
- Serve in 6oz portions on whole wheat tortillas.
- Recipe type: Sandwiches
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 300
- Sodium: 460mg
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Protein: 28g
- NO MSG ADDED