An Asian twist on the American favorite - Pulled Pork Sliders. Using Thai Kitchen and Lawry's products makes it simple and flavorful!
For the Pulled Pork Sliders
- Rub pork shoulder with dry rub, place in roasting pan and allow to set for 30 minutes. Combine sweet chili sauce and rice wine vinegar and pour over pork. Pre-heat oven to 300ºF and roast pork, covered, for 3 to 4 hours or until very tender.
- For the Green Curry Aioli: Combine green curry paste, mayonnaise, lime juice, and cilantro. Refrigerate and allow flavors to marry for 30 minutes.
- Remove pork and allow meat to cool slightly. Reserve pan drippings in a bowl and degrease. When pork is cool enough to handle, shred into bite size pieces. Pour pan drippings back over shredded pork and toss to coat.
- Spread each slider bun with 1 tablespoon green curry mayo, top with 2 ounces pulled pork and 2 tablespoons of Asian Slaw. Serve immediately.
For the Asian Slaw
- Combine Mirin, soy sauce, and sugar over low heat until sugar dissolves. Allow to cool and whisk in sesame oil and vegetable oil.
- Toss together with coleslaw mix, red cabbage, snow peas and red onion.
- Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.
- Serve on or beside Thai Pulled Pork Sliders with Green Curry Aioli.
Serve the pork and slaw over steamed rice for a rice bowl version.
- Recipe type: Sandwiches
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 1070
- Sodium: 1400 mg
- Carbohydrates: 72 mg
- Protein: 50 g