Fire up your grills and kick start your summer with our newest, must taste magic, our Smokey Bourbon & Brown Sugar Rub!
- In a mixing bowl with a stand mixer, combine all seasonings.
- Mix with the paddle attachment on low speed for five minutes.
- Lightly coat meat or vegetables with vegetable oil.
- Coat all sides of the meat or vegetables.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Grill your proteins and vegetables of choice until desired doneness.
Use more or less of the suggested 1 Tablespoon of seasoning per piece, depending on the size of a steak, chicken breast or pork.
This recipe makes 35-1Tablespoon servings.
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 25 cal
- Sodium: 920 mg
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Protein: 1 g