- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Coat all sides of the protein.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Grill or broil the chicken to an internal temperature of 165°F and the pork to an internal temperature of 155°F.
Depending on the size of a chicken breast or pork chop use more or less than 1 tablespoon of seasoning per piece.
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads
- Cuisine: Latin American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 50
- Sodium: 240 mg
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Protein: 1 g