- In blender, combine garlic, cilantro, onion, yolks, salt, sriracha seasoning, lime zest, and lime juice. Blend on high until smooth, 30 seconds.
- With blender running, stream in oil until mixture reaches mayonnaise consistency.
- Remove from blender and refrigerate immediately.
- Allow flavors to meld for 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe makes 12- 2 Tbsp servings.
Great as a spread or dip.
Add to your traditional spinach dip for some extra sriracha spice!
- Recipe type: Sauces Condiments and Spreads
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 170
- Sodium: 220 mg
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Protein: 0 g