Featuring Stubbs® Original Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce.
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
- Brush corn and shrimp with liberal amounts of barbecue sauce. Sprinkle evenly with lime zest.
- Grill corn and shrimp 2 minutes each side, brush with remaining barbecue sauce. Remove from grill and let cool.
- In a large bowl combine cherry tomatoes, jicama, red onion, and cilantro. Dress with lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat well. Add shrimp and corn and toss lightly. Serve with extra cilantro, barbecue sauce, and limes.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 180 cal
- Sodium: 440 mg
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Protein: 14 g