Pep up your peas with this Thai inspired vinaigrette and a blistering sear to take your sugar snap peas to a whole new level!
- In a small bowl whisk together 2 Tbsp of the olive oil, sesame oil, honey, mustard, soy sauce, orange juice, lime juice, rice vinegar, fish sauce and sriracha seasoning. Set aside.
- In a large bowl toss snap peas with remaining 1 Tbsp. of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast iron skillet on high until very hot. Add peas and sear until blistered and bright green, stirring occasionally to get both sides blistered.
- Remove from the heat and toss with the vinaigrette.
Garnish with chopped nuts, such as cashews or peanuts to add an extra level of crunch.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: Asian
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 160
- Sodium: 480 mg
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Protein: 5 g