Lawry's® Wings &Things Zesty Lemon & Pepper Seasoning Mix puts a new twist on this classic Italian dish.
- Bring stock to a simmer in a large saucepan over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; cover to keep warm.
- Melt olive oil and 1 tablespoon butter in heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add rice; stir 1 minute. Add wine and stir until evaporated, about 30 seconds.
- Add 1 1/2 cups hot stock; simmer until absorbed, stirring frequently. Add remaining stock 1/2 cup at a time, allowing stock to be absorbed before adding more and stirring frequently until rice is creamy and tender, about 35 minutes.
- Stir in the cheese, remaining 1 tablespoon of butter, parsley, and seasoning. Transfer to a bowl and serve immediately.
The dish is a great accompaniment with Lemon Pepper Salmon.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 230 cal
- Sodium: 240 mg
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Protein: 8 g