This Perfect Pinch inspired rice pilaf salad, dotted with dried, slightly tart cranberries, fresh, crisp apples and beautiful baby kale leaves, is absolutely irresistible in our easy to make sweet & savory vinaigrette.
For the Rice:
- In a rice cooker, add Zatarain's Wild & Brown Rice Mix and water. Let it cook, removing when rice is tender.
For the Vinaigrette:
- In a blender, combine vinegar, honey, garlic, dijon mustard and 1/2 teaspoon Perfect Pinch Signature Blend. Blend to puree.
- Then, stream in canola oil until emulsified.
For the Assembly:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine rices, kale, craisins and apples. Dress with vinaigrette and season with remaining Signature Blend.
- Serve warm.
For softer texture, rehydrate cranberries in hot water for 2 minutes.
Great for catering! This recipe holds well for 24 hours.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 370
- Sodium: 460mg
- Carbohydrates: 57g
- Protein: 7g