This pasta salad is a light side dish that highlights the sweet and savory flavors of fall vegetables. The salad is a great accompaniment to any grilled meat and can also serve as vegetarian entrée, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
For the salad:
- Toss the squash, pearl onions, whole corn, mushrooms, and apples in a large roasting pan and roast until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Then turn oven up to 475º F for 5 minutes to lightly brown the vegetables.
- Cool completely. Cut the kernels from the ear of the corn.
For the dressing:
- Combine the apple cider, mustard, maple syrup, vinegar, and seasoning. Slowly add the oil while whisking constantly.
- Toss the roasted vegetables and pasta in a large bowl to combine. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
The salad can be served warm or cold. Garnish with finely chopped green onions if desired..
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 250 cal
- Sodium: 360 mg
- Carbohydrates: 41 g
- Protein: 5 g