This savory and sweet dish warms your heart and soul with known, but unexpected ingredient pairings!
- For the roasted carrots: preheat the oven to 375F.
- Combine carrots with 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and coriander. Toss to coat.
- Line a sheet tray with aluminum foil. Spread carrots evenly and roast in oven for 12 minutes or until golden colored and fork tender.
- Remove from oven and hold hot.
- For the yogurt: in a bowl, combine remaining ingredients except remaining 1/4 cup of oil. Mix well to combine.
- Whisk in oil until emulsified. Let sit 1 hour or overnight.
- For assembly: place 4 ounces of cardamom yogurt on plate. Top with roasted carrots.
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: America