- Together We Flavor
- Our Difference
- Find Sales Rep
- Where to buy
McCormick Culinary Pink Peppercorns impart a distinctively sweet, fragrant quality with a deeper, more rounded pepperiness. Pink Peppercorns are berries native to the Island of Reunion and are not related to the Piper nigrum species which produces black, white, and green peppercorns. Menu Suggestions: Prep Instructions: Storage:
McCormick Culinary® Pink Peppercorns add beautiful visual appeal & sweet flavor:
• McCormick Culinary Pink Peppercorns feature a delicate heat and distinctively sweet fragrance.
• Sourced especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Pink Peppercorns are made from premium-quality dried berries and bring a deep, attractive pinkish-red color to recipes, giving chefs a unique alternative to adding traditional black pepper.
• Note that pink peppercorns are in the same family as cashew trees and may trigger an allergic response in people with tree nut allergies.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 6/9 oz. plastic containers per case. Our 9 oz. size is recipe-ready and great to have on hand to customize recipes easily back of house.
• Give steak, chicken, vegetable sides and sauces a subtle peppery bite and impressive appearance with McCormick Culinary Pink Peppercorns.
McCormick Culinary® Pink Peppercorns add a mild peppery bite to:
• Crusted salmon with bread crumbs, garlic, parsley and crushed pink peppercorns
• Matcha and Chia parfaits with almond milk and McCormick Culinary® Premium Pure Vanilla Extract
• Pink peppercorn and Parmigiano-Reggiano
• Pork medallions and pink peppercorns with a blood orange, ginger, shallot and vinegar au jus
• Halibut with champagne, pink peppercorn cream sauce
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Pink Peppercorns are ready to use to give entrees exceptional flavor and impressive plate appeal. Use the top to dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
McCormick Culinary® Pink Peppercorns have a shelf life of 720 days when stored tightly closed in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups to ensure optimal product integrity.
McCormick Culinary Pink Peppercorns impart a distinctively sweet, fragrant quality with a deeper, more rounded pepperiness. Pink Peppercorns are berries native to the Island of Reunion and are not related to the Piper nigrum species which produces black, white, and green peppercorns.
|Item Code||Package Size||Servings Per Container|