By McCormick Culinary
Where to Buy
McCormick Culinary Onion Powder can be substituted for fresh onion for a quick and pure onion flavor. 1 TBSP of McCormick Culinary Onion Powder delivers the flavor of 1 medium size, fresh onion. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Great to use it in soups, hamburgers, dips, meat loaves, and stews.
McCormick Culinary® Onion Powder brings oniony flavor in a dehydrated, ground format:
• McCormick Culinary Onion Powder provides the high-intensity flavor of fresh onion with one tablespoon equal to the flavor of one medium sized onion.
• Sourced especially for chefs, McCormick Culinary Onion Powder is made from real onions carefully ground into fine, uniform powder.
• McCormick Culinary Onion Powder is kosher with no MSG added.
• Our global sourcing enables unparalleled control and understanding of our supply chain, ensuring every product delivers a pure and consistent flavor.
• There are 6/20 oz. bottles in a case. Our 20 oz. bottles are the perfect addition to any back-of-house spices and seasonings collection.
• McCormick Culinary Onion Powder works well in place of fresh onion, especially in sauces, gravies, soups, dips, or use to season your favorite meats.
• Our chefs rate McCormick Culinary Onion Powder a must-have, ideal pantry item for the flavor-obsessed chef.
McCormick Culinary® Onion Powder adds sweet and savory flavor to:
• Home style chili and beans with smoked sausages
• House-made onion style potato chips seasoned with onion powder, garlic powder, crushed red pepper flakes, sea salt and olive oil
• Beer batter mix seasoned with onion powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, fresh black pepper and buttermilk for made-from-scratch onion rings with pretzel bun pub burgers
• Middle Eastern Kuku frittatas with zucchini, feta and turmeric
No preparation necessary. McCormick Culinary® Onion Powder is ready to use for convenient, high-quality onion flavor. Use the top to dispense as little or as much as you desire with our convenient shaker or spoon dispensing options.
McCormick Culinary® Onion Powder has a shelf life of 720 days when stored tightly closed in a cool, dry place to protect against flavor loss and moisture. Avoid exposure to heat, humidity, direct sunlight and fluorescent light to maintain flavor and color. Always use dry measuring spoons and cups to ensure optimal product integrity.