Baked and breaded avocado chunks are served with a zesty Greek yogurt dipping sauce for a snack that delivers crunchy, creamy and delicious all in one bite.
For the Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- Mix yogurt, milk, lemon juice, Lawry's Roasted Garlic Seasoning with a Touch of Sea Salt in a small bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
For the Avocado Bites
- Mix Panko, Parmesan cheese and Lawry's Roasted Garlic Seasoning with a Touch of Sea Salt in a large bowl.
- Beat egg whites in a small bowl.
- Dip avocado chunks, a few at a time, into egg whites then coat evenly into Panko mixture.
- Place on foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned, turning avocado bites halfway through.
- Serve with yogurt dipping sauce.
This recipe makes 5 servings.
Yogurt dipping sauce can be made in advance and held, refrigerated in an air-tight container, then simply stirred before plating and serving.
For a healthier alternative to your traditional condiments, dressings and sauces, try our yogurt dipping sauce with some of your other menu items: raw vegetable platters, fully-cooked chicken wings, in-house made potato chips and wedges, even with entrees such as grilled chicken!
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Californian
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes: 20 minutes prep & 20 minutes cook
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 160
- Sodium: 250 mg
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Fiber: 4 g