Home-fried potatoes layered with eggs, cheese, a Frank's Buffalo pico de gallo, and French's Crispy Jalapeños.
Buffalo Pico de Gallo
- In a bowl combine diced tomatoes, red onion, Buffalo wings sauce, poblano, garlic, and lime juice. Mix until ingredients are evenly distributed. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set fryer to 350°F. For each serving, fry 1 1/2 cups of diced potatoes until golden brown and crisp. Drain. Plate on a small iron skillet or service plate.
- In a sauté pan, cook 2 eggs as ordered. Top potatoes with 1/4 cup cheese, eggs, and 1/4 cup of Buffalo Pico de Gallo.
- Finish with a drizzle of 1 1/2 teaspoons of Buffalo wings sauce, 1/4 cup of crispy jalapenos, 1 teaspoon cilantro, and a lime wedge. Serve hot.
Substitute any available style of fried potatoes for this skillet.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch