Tuna poke spiked with Cholula® Chile Lime Sauce piled in crunchy taco shells topped with a pineapple salsa.
- In a bowl, combine pineapple, red onion, jalapeno, salt, Cholula Green Pepper Hot Sauce, and cilantro. Mix until ingredients are evenly distributed. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl, combine the seasoned rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, and Cholula Chile Lime Hot Sauce. Whisk until well mixed.
- Add shredded cabbage and toss until well coated. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a small bowl, combine Ahi Tuna, scallions, soy sauce, Cholula Chile Lime Hot Sauce, sesame oil, and Japanese Seven Spice. Toss until tuna is evenly coated with ingredients.
- Refrigerate and allow to marinate a minimum of 1 hour prior to use. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium-high. For each serving, warm 3 tortillas on grill.
- Fill each tortilla with 1 ounce Ahi Poke, 2 tablespoons Sesame Slaw and 1 tablespoon Pineapple Salsa. Plate as desired. Serve chilled.
This dish can be topped with many different garnishes. Toasted sesame seeds, radish, scallions and micro greens just to name a few.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: Mexican