Don't judge a fish feature by its photo. This seafood entree by Nashville's Chef Tony Galzin may look simple, but rest assured, it is absolutely swimming in flavor. Topped with a salsa verde full of McCormick Culinary Tarragon, Ground Jalapeno, chives, capers and Grill Mates Mojito Lime Seasoning, this savory selection is then seasoned with McCormick Culinary Pure Ground Black Pepper and Kosher salt before grilling. Get your forks ready!
For the Salsa Verde:
- Pick parsley leaves and add with chives, capers, lime zest and juice, all spices and olive oil in a blender.
- Blend until semi-smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- For the Whole Grilled Fish:
- Preheat grill on high heat and prepare fish.
- Using heavy duty scissors, cut off all fins and trim the tails.
- Season the inside and outside with Kosher salt and McCormick Culinary Pure Ground Black Pepper.
- When ready to grill, run a generous amount of olive oil all over the fish.
- Place on hot grill and don't move until the skin is charred (about 3-5 minutes).
- Carefully flip the fish and repeat on other side. Grill for a total of 10-15 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Transfer the fish to platters and cover with salsa verde.
For an appetizer or tapas menu: filet and portion fish with skin on (before cooking) and prepare and serve following the above recipe
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: North American