Pulled pork pizza with a blend of Cattlemen’s® Carolina Tangy Gold BBQ Sauce, Frank's® Red Hot Original and topped with coleslaw.
Tangy Gold Slaw
- In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and BBQ sauce. Add cabbage and carrots and toss until evenly coated. Hold refrigerated for service.
Carolina Pulled Pork
- In a bowl, combine pulled pork, BBQ sauce, apple juice, cider vinegar, and Frank's RedHot®. Mix until thoroughly combined. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 400°F. For each serving, spread 1 crust with 1 cup BBQ sauce, leaving a 1/2" boarder around the edge.
- Cover with 1 cup cheddar cheese, 6 ounces pork, and 3/4 cup onions.
- Bake until cheese is melted and flatbread is crisp. Cut as desired and garnish with 2 tablespoons pickles and 1/2 cup slaw. Serve hot.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread