A delicious Asian chicken salad with crunchy broccoli slaw and a punched up sesame vinaigrette with the twang of French's® Spicy Brown Mustard.
Asian Sesame Dressing
- In a bowl add mustard. Whisk in vinegar, orange juice, ginger and sugar until evenly distributed.
- Slowly whisk oils into mustard base until emulsified. Divide in half to use as marinade. Hold remainder refrigerated until needed.
- In a bowl, combine chicken breast with reserved dressing. Toss until well coated. Cover and marinate at least 1 hour, up to overnight.
- Set grill to medium high. Remove chicken from marinade, discard excess. Grill chicken breasts, marking on both sides and cooking to an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Allow chicken to rest. Slice and hold refrigerated for service.
- For each serving, in a large bowl combine 1/2 cup cabbage, 1/2 cup broccoli florets, 1/4 cup peppers, 1/4 cup carrots, and 1/4 cup Asian Sesame Dressing. Toss until evenly coated.
- Transfer to desired plate. Top with 6 ounces of slices chicken and garnish with 1/2 teaspoon cilantro and a tablespoon peanuts. Serve chilled.
Top this salad with French's® Crispy Fried onions for a crunchy addition.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads