Korean BBQ marinated steak strips, grilled and served in Boston bibb lettuce cups filled with rice, chopped peanuts, pickled beans, radish and carrot. Finished with Spicy Korean Mango Glaze.
- Korean BBQ Marinade:Mix 1/2 cup Cattlemen's® Kickin' Korean® BBQ Sauce, soda and oil. Yields 1 cup.
- Spicy Korean Mango Glaze:Mix 1 cup Cattlemen's® Kickin' Korean® BBQ Sauce and juice. Yields 1 3/4 cups.
- For Lettuce Wraps:Marinate steak in Korean BBQ Marinade for 4 hours or overnight. Once marinated grill steak, cut into strips.
- Fill a leaf of Boston bibb lettuce with cooked jasmine rice. Top with grilled steak, chopped peanuts, pickled beans, thinly sliced radish and shredded carrot. Finish with a drizzle of Spicy Korean Mango Glaze.
Other garnishes that go well is picked daikon radish, kimchi and picked veggies.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads