- Preheat oven to 450°F. Beat egg with half of the zesty pepper blend, salt, and paprika.
- Mix corn flakes and remaining spice blend in a separate shallow dish. Moisten chicken in egg mixture. Coat evenly with corn flake mixture.
- Place chicken in single layer on foil-lined sheet pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 240 cal
- Sodium: 340 mg
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Protein: 37 g