We've created this all-around flavor town of taste appeal with our smokey sweet buffalo sauce, paired with fried brussels sprouts is a dish that can't be beat!
For the Smokey Honey Buffalo Sauce:
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine Frank's, honey, butter, onion powder, garlic powder, and smoked paprika. Cook, stirring, until butter has melted and sauce is well combined.
For the Brussel Sprout Wings:
- Preheat fryer to 350°F. Fry brussels sprouts until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes.
- Drain on a rack and then transfer to a large bowl.
- Drizzle with sauce and toss until brussel sprouts are evenly coated.
- Serve as is or with desired dipping sauce.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Asian