- In a bowl, combine oil and sriracha seasoning. Add shrimp, coat well, cover and allow to marinate 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine cilantro, lime juice, and sugar. Mix well until sugar dissolves. Add rice and toss to coat. Keep warm.
- On a preheated grill, cook shrimp until the shape of the shrimp resembles the letter "C". Spoon rice and shrimp into center of each lettuce leaf. Top with sliced cucumber, shredded carrots, and thinly sliced green onions, if desired. Fold sides of lettuce over filling and roll up to serve.
Serve with Sriracha Aioli (see http://www.mccormickforchefs.com/Recipes/S/Sriracha-Aioli).
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 290
- Sodium: 260 mg
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Protein: 21 g