A best-selling staple on appetizer menus everywhere, our Sriracha Wings are a flavor favorite!
- Pre-heat steamer to 212°F. Clean and dry chicken.
- Lay out chicken in a perforated hotel pan, steam for 10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Cool and refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a small bowl combine onion powder, salt, black pepper, and sriracha seasoning.
- Pre-heat fryer to 350°F. Place steamed wings in a large bowl. Dust with corn starch and toss until evenly coated. Fry until golden brown.
- Place wings in a clean large bowl and dust with sriracha mixture, toss until evenly coated.
- Serve with celery sticks and jalapeno avocado ranch dressing.
Add these wings to your "sampler" platter or offer a "wings special" at the bar during game days!
Our Sriracha Wings are also flavor-filled when roasted, baked or grilled!
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 1210
- Sodium: 2130 mg
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Protein: 91 g