- In a medium bowl combine together peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, fish sauce, garlic and ginger. Whisk until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup of sauce.
- Place chicken and remaining sauce in a resealable bag. Gently massage chicken with sauce in the resealable bag. Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes to marinate.
- Grill over high heat until cooked through (165F).
- Serve with reserved sauce as a dip.
Use the Thai peanut sauce on portabella mushrooms for a vegetarian twist.
Sauce can be used as a pad thai sauce.
Try the chicken satay with lettuce wraps.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Thai
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 280
- Sodium: 1770 mg
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Protein: 34 g