Featuring Stubbs® Original Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together barbecue sauce, ginger, and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil. Stir well to combine. Brush pork with sauce. Place on a roasting rack and roast, brushing often, until desired doneness (at least 145ºF). Remove and let rest. Slice thinly and glaze with any remaining sauce.
- In a separate bowl combine remaining sesame oil, carrots, daikon, and rice vinegar. Stir well and let stand for 1 hour.
- In another bowl combine sour cream, green onions, and sriracha seasoning. Mix well to combine and let stand for 15 minutes.
- To build sandwiches: Gut bread slightly. Spread each side with sriracha sour cream. Arrange pork on bread heel and layer pickled vegetables. Top with cilantro sprigs and jalapeños (optional) and top with bread crown.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 250 cal
- Sodium: 610 mg
- Carbohydrates: 43 g
- Protein: 9 g