Move over every day turkey wrap: Stubb's® Smokey Mesquite Legendary Bar-B-Q turkey wrap is a mouthwatering marvel, with a slaw that will keep you "cumin" back for more!
For the Turkey:
- In a bowl, combine shredded turkey and barbecue sauce. Mix to coat evenly. Set aside.
For the Cumin Slaw:
- In a separate bowl, whisk vinegar and cumin together. Stream in oil while whisking. Add lettuce, red cabbage, and carrots. Toss to coat.
For the Assembly:
- To assemble, place 3/4 cup of pulled turkey in the center of a tortilla. Top with 1/4 cup of cheese, 2 slices of tomato, and 1/2 cup slaw. Wrap. Garnish with cilantro leaves and lime wedges.
This is a year round favorite, but why not showcase it next Thanksgiving!
Shredded rotisserie chickens are a quick and easy substitute to turkey.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 370 cal
- Sodium: 680 mg
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Protein: 31 g