Keep your dessert menu fresh and tasty all year long with Houston Chef Jill Bartolome’s Bay Leaf Panna Cotta! Simply made and whisked from bloomed gelatin, milk, sugar and McCormick Culinary Bay Leaves, this easy recipe only takes 4 hours of refrigeration.
For the Bay Leaf Panna Cotta:
- Bloom gelatin sheets in ice water.
- Heat milk, sugar and McCormick Culinary Bay Leaves in a pot until simmering.
- Turn off the heat and let the McCormick Culinary Bay Leaves steep for 5 minutes.
- Whisk the bloomed gelatin sheets into the hot milk mixture.
- Strain out the McCormick Culinary Bay Leaves.
- Whisk in cold cream.
- Portion into desired vessel.
- Allow to set in refrigeration for 4 hours and serve.
- Recipe type: Desserts
- Cuisine: Italian