These vegan-friendly truffles are sure to please!
- Place chocolate in a medium-sized bowl.
- In a sauce pan, bring coconut milk to a simmer.
- Pour over chocolate and stir until chocolate has melted.
- Stir in vanilla, salt, pistachios and dried cherries.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours, until set firm.
- Remove from the refrigerator and using at #30 scoop to portion out truffles, roll into balls and toss into cocoa powder.
- Serve chilled.
Add any dried fruit or nut into the truffles instead of pistachios and or cherries.
Try toasted coconut, cashews or dried blueberries; the possibilities are endless!
- Recipe type: Desserts
- Cuisine: North American