- Brown ground beef until fully cooked at 155ºF. Drain fat.
- In a full-size hotel pan, combine cooked beef with rice mix, onions, peppers, diced tomatoes with juice, and hot water. Stir to fully combine all ingredients.
- Cover pan with foil and cook in 400ºF oven for 55 minutes until all water has been absorbed. Let rice rest 5 minutes.
- Fluff with a fork and top with diced avocado and green onions. Serve in bowl.
Top with shredded cheddar and/or sour cream.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 228 cal
- Sodium: 220 mg
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Protein: 11 g