For the shrimp:
- Toss shrimp in lime juice, then in the seasoning to evenly coat the shrimp.
- Place 4 shrimp on a skewer. Grill on mediumhigh heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until the shrimp are pink and cooked all the way through.
For the slaw:
- Pulse 1/4 cup cilantro, mayonnaise, chili sauce, lime juice, sugar, seasoning, and 1 tablespoon water in a food processor until smooth.
- Roughly chop the remaining 1/2 cup cilantro. Toss with the cabbage, red onions, mango, and dressing.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 290 cal
- Sodium: 740 mg
- Carbohydrates: 48 g
- Protein: 13 g