Featuring Stubb's® Original Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce and Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning, this sweet and tangy burger is best served with a few slices of bacon and sharp cheddar cheese. Try it on your menu today!
- Combine ground beef with Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon Seasoning until evenly distributed.
- Form Patties into 4 equal parts, or desired size.
- Grill until desired doneness.
For Bar-B-Q Mayo
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and Stubb's Original Legendary BarBQ Sauce.
For the Build
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Bar-B-Q Mayo on the base of the bun. Place cooked burger, cheddar cheese, 4 half-slices of bacon, and sunny side up egg on each burger. Crown with top of bun.
This burger can be served with Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Honey Spice Dip
- Recipe type: Sandwiches
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 920
- Sodium: 1800 mg
- Carbohydrates: 52 g
- Protein: 55 g