A burger with a Middle Eastern treatment - juicy lamb slathered with deeply flavored red pepper spread and a variety of fresh toppings.
For the Burger
- Combine ground lamb with ground fennel seed, Mediterranean sea salt, parsley and red onion until evenly distributed
- Form Patties into 4 equal parts, or desired size
- Grill until desired doneness
For Harissa Spread
- In a blender, combine roasted red peppers, garlic, caraway, coriander, crushed red pepper flakes and salt.
- Drizzle in olive oil until smooth
For the Build
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Harissa spread on the base of the bun. Place spinach, cucumber slices, cooked burger, red onion and feta. Spread 2 more tablespoons of harissa spread on crown of bun. Top burger.
- Recipe type: Sandwiches
- Cuisine: North American