Show some love for the "City of Brotherly Love" with our Philly-Style Cheesesteak Burger on your menu today!
For the Burger:
- Mix the ground beef and Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning until well incorporated.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4-6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through, until desired doneness.
- Grill onions and bell peppers in a grill basket or grill rack 3-4 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is complete.
For Assembly & Serving:
- Serve burgers on rolls topped with grilled onion and bell pepper mixture.
Try them as sliders on your appetizer or bar menu: simply form into 8 patties and serve on slider buns!
- Recipe type: Sandwiches
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 400
- Sodium: 920 mg
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Protein: 33 g