'Tis the season for roasted vegetables! We've taken select autumn vegetables, seasoned and roasted them to perfection, then finished the dish with the flavor-filled, taste duo of McCormick Culinary curry powder and ground cardamom in the ultimate flavor-packed, yummy in your tummy, yogurt sauce.
For the Roasted Autumn Vegetables:
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine carrots and cauliflower florets with extra virgin olive oil, salt and freshly ground black pepper. Toss to coat.
- Line a sheet tray with aluminum foil. Spread mixture evenly and roast in oven for 12 minutes or until golden colored and fork tender.
- Remove from oven and hold hot.
For the Curried Cardamom Yogurt Sauce:
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, except for the 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil.
- Whisk in oil until emulsified. Let sit 1 hour or overnight.
- Per portion, place 4 ounces of curried cardamom yogurt sauce on the plate. Top with carrot-cauliflower mixture.
It is best to make the curried cardamom yogurt sauce first, before roasting vegetables. Yogurt sauce can be made in advance and held overnight also.
This makes a great brunch item too!
- Recipe type: Sides
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 340
- Sodium: 870 mg
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Protein: 15 g