This tortilla soup has a tangy new flavor with the addition of the Lawry's® Wings &Things Mango Habanero Seasoning Mix.
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté the onions until tender, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers, garlic, mango habanero seasoning, and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the broth and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, remove the chicken breast and shred with fork. Then, place back in the soup, and simmer for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the lime juice immediately before serving.
This soup can be served with crushed tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese, and/or cilantro.
- Recipe type: Soups
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 160 cal
- Sodium: 330 mg
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Protein: 18 g