The classic favorite of Frank's RedHot® Original Buffalo Wings Sauce, shredded chicken, and blue cheese.
- Set oven to 350°F. Set chicken on a lined sheet tray and cook until internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Cool chicken and shred.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, Buffalo Wings Sauce, blue cheese dressing, and Monterey jack cheese until ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Mix chicken into cream cheese mixture. Portion equally into 6 oz ramekins. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 350°F. For each ramekin of dip, bake until dip is heated through.
- Remove from oven and top with 2 tablespoon crispy onions and 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles. Return to oven for just a few minutes to toast onions and melt cheese.
- Garnish with 1 tablespoon diced celery and serve with 2 cups chips.
Switch it up by replacing shredded chicken with pulled pork shoulder, crab meat, or even shrimp!